1.WHO IS ALCAPOC?
Welcome to the website of ALCAPOC (“Site”).
When we refer to ALCAPOC, we mean DERMIS11 PTY LIMITED ABN 69629446680. DERMIS11 PTY LIMITED is a company that aims to elevate skincare, and provide the best natural skincare products.
2. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
You may choose not to provide any personal information to ALCAPOC if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t provide the personal information that ALCAPOC asks for, it may not be possible for ALCAPOC to engage with you. For example, if you purchase our great products online we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
3. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not and do not intend to, transact through the Site directly with anyone we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any Personal Information to us. By providing any Personal Information to us, you declare that you are over the age of 18.
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we talk about personal information, we mean information (such as an address or phone number) or an opinion (such as what products that we think a customer will like) about an individual. That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information that we have. It doesn’t matter whether or not the information or opinion is actually true or whether or not it is in writing.
Remember, the basic idea is that, if an organisation such as ALCAPOC collects information that is about you, and that organisation is able to link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
5. WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information ALCAPOC collects includes but is not limited to:
- your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
- your date of birth and gender;
- information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered or asked about
- your credit or debit card details and other bank details;
- your views and insights about our business, products and services that you share with us
- information collected if you access the ALCAPOC website or any of our social media sites including for example your IP address. We may also collect other information from those sites via cookies. A cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the ALCAPOC website or those other sites;
- information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you.
6. HOW DOES ALCAPOC COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ALCAPOC will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. You might do this, for example, when you shop in our Site, when you purchase or order any of our services or products on the ALCAPOC website or if you participate in one of our competitions.
We may also collect information from you using the following technology when you use the Site or visit our Social Media Platforms – Cookies, Flash Cookies, Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags, Analytical tags, Web server logs, Geo-location technologies.
Although we usually collect your personal information directly from you, sometimes we will collect it from other organisations or people. We may collect personal information about you from other organisations or people if you agree with us that we can do this or if it would otherwise be impracticable to collect it directly from you.
7. WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ALCAPOC collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information to help us carry on our business. In other words, we do this to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our other customers. This means ALCAPOC collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide ALCAPOC’s products and services to you;
- to provide you with access to the ALCAPOC website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
- to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the ALCAPOC website;
- to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
- to respond on any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
- to improve the ALCAPOC website and ALCAPOC’s social media sites;
- if you are one of our contractors or service providers, or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
- to enforce ALCAPOC’s rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
- to otherwise manage our business and to meet ALCAPOC’s legal and regulatory requirements.
HOW MIGHT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ALCAPOC may share or disclose (at our discretion) your suggestions, comments, feedback or content (including audio, video etc.) (collectively “Feedback”) that you provide through the Site and Social Networking Sites with other users of the Site or with the public, for publicity and/or promotion purposes with a view to marketing or showcasing the business of ALCAPOC, and/or to acquiring customers, and/or for the purpose of providing the public with your Feedback which may be useful for the public’s purchasing decision or for the public’s information or otherwise. This includes us disclosing your name together with your Feedback.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the above regard, your Feedback and name may/will be published or shared by us on public media platforms such as the newspaper, the Internet, in our annual reports (if any) etc., and/or incorporated as part of ALCAPOC’s marketing collaterals/materials or corporate video to be disclosed to the public, and you hereby consent to the same.
Do not provide us with Feedback if you do not wish for such Feedback to be disclosed to the public. If you wish to give us your Feedback without it being disclosed to the public, please separately email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and head the subject of your email with the word “Confidential”;
9. WHO WE MIGHT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone else.
But sometimes, for the purposes listed in section 7, ALCAPOC may provide your personal information to:
- ALCAPOC’s contractors and service providers on a confidential basis, but they are only able to use that information to help us manage our business;
- other organisations or people if we are required or authorised by law to do so, for example, the police if required under the law;
- any person that is a party to an agreement with ALCAPOC for the sale of all or part of ALCAPOC’s business, and
- any other person or organisation that we tell you about.
10. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is held by ALCAPOC in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on ALCAPOC’s IT systems or the IT systems of ALCAPOC’s contractors or service providers.
If your personal information is initially collected in paper form, we will destroy that paper when we record the personal information in electronic form. We will keep that information in a secure location until that occurs.
When ALCAPOC does not need your personal information any more, ALCAPOC will securely destroy it, unless there is a legal reason why ALCAPOC needs to continue to hold that personal information.
11. LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR A CONCERN
If you have any questions, or if you have any concerns or a concern about how we deal with your personal information, please contact us on: